Hoseasons Manor Park Holiday Village
Hoseasons Manor Road, Hunstanton, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Just a short walk from a sandy beach and esplanade this superbly situated park offers all you need for a fun-filled break on the North Norfolk coast.
A variety of family entertainment is on offer from party nights to children’s activities while Hunstanton boasts boat trips summer shows gardens and a wealth of attractions in the glorious surrounding countryside.
Sandringham House one of the country’s best-loved Royal residences just 8 miles away. Castle Rising dating back to the 12th century and once the home of Queen Isabelle and the Black Prince is 11 miles.
A choice of chalets and caravans set in beautifully maintained grounds on the North Norfolk coast.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £161 to £980
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Outdoor heated pool and outdoor children’s pool
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Park View Complex – family club and restaurant area
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Sparky’s Krew shows‡
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Boathouse Restaurant area
- Children’s adventure playground
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
For more information visit the Manor Park Holiday Village website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Manor Park Holiday Village