Hoseasons Manleigh Park
Hoseasons Rectory Road, Combe Martin, United Kingdom
Enjoying stunning panoramic views over the beautiful North Devon countryside Manleigh Park sits close to the quaint village of Combe Martin just a few minutes’ drive from glorious sandy beaches. This peaceful park is ideal for escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
A superb guest lounge is at hand on site while the majestic scenery of Exmoor National Park is just a short drive away.
A superb selection of comfortable caravans and chalets some with valley views.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heated throughout
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific Standard Caravans and Log Cabin 1 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £314 to £828
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Guest lounge
- Wi-Fi access (in guest lounge)
For more information visit the Manleigh Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Manleigh Park