Hoseasons Luce Bay Holiday Park
Hoseasons Auchenmalg Glenluce, Newton Stewart Dumfries & Galloway, United Kingdom
Enjoying a truly unique and peaceful setting adjacent to the beach below Sinniness Point this park offers a paradise to those seeking an away from it all holiday.
Luce Bay offers superb fishing and safe swimming – warmed by the Gulf stream. There is a children’s play area and the third oldest inn in Scotland is just 50 yds from the entrance to the park.
Panoramic views of the Mull of Galloway and the Isle of Man combine to make this an unforgettable holiday location. This is an ideal location for golfers with four courses within 20 miles and Turnberry only an hour’s drive.
Superbly appointed two and three bedroom caravans and lodges all with panoramic sea and countryside views.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah or patio with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots £10pw each highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own boats – there is a launching ramp available beside the park
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £339 to £835
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Luce Bay Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Luce Bay Holiday Park