Hoseasons Lime Tree Park
Hoseasons Dukes Drive, Buxton, United Kingdom
Ideally placed for discovering the glories of the Derbyshire countryside Lime Tree Park located next to a thickly wooded limestone gorge with the backdrop of a magnificent old railway viaduct offers a perfect relaxing haven with far reaching views over nearby Buxton and the surrounding hills. The historic spa town of Buxton offers a wealth of lovely buildings while Castleton and Bakewell with their wide range of scenic and historic attractions are close by.
The park provides a well equipped children’s play area and shop with good tourist information TV lounge with pool table* and launderette* Mar 7-Oct 31. *Charges apply.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans a comfortable two bedroom apartment or a two bedroom timber clad holiday home.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating throughout
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £299 to £655
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Lime Tree Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Lime Tree Park