Hoseasons Leycroft Valley
Hoseasons Perrancoombe, Perrancoombe Perranporth, United Kingdom
Leycroft Valley is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling deep in a peaceful idyllic 7-acre wooded valley between the traditional Cornish villages of Perranporth and St Agnes less than 2 miles from superb beaches. Leycroft Valley is the ultimate getaway for exploring the unique rugged beauty of the North Cornish coast.
This superb selection of woodland lodges and cabins comes with luxury as standard – perfect for indulging in a romantic retreat soaking in your own hot tub or as a secluded and peaceful home-from-home for enjoying the wonderful Cornish countryside.
Beautiful walks and coastal paths abound in the glorious surrounding area with both coast and inland boasting a wealth of picturesque villages outdoor pursuits and tourist attractions.
A superb selection of luxurious one and two bedroom woodland lodges offering state of the art mod cons all with outdoor hot tubs and decking areas each lodge nestled into a cosy woodland valley.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Full Sky package (in Mill Lidden Combe Premier Lidden Premier and Treehouse lodges only)
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and/or washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of fluffy bathrobes and disposable slippers
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Terrace or patio area with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Central heating
- Babies must be included in party total (except Croft Lodge and Mill Lodge)
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Most properties are accessed by a number of steps – please check when booking
Prices in the range £399 to £1549
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Leycroft Valley website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Leycroft Valley