Hoseasons Whitbarrow Village (formerly Lakes Village Retreat
Hoseasons Whitbarrow Village Berrier, Berrier Nr Troutbeck, United Kingdom
Ideally positioned in the glorious Lake District midway between Penrith and Keswick Whitbarrow Village offers the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of this stunning area. This peaceful resort ideal for all the family boasts apartments and cottages ideal for a superb holiday at any time of year.
Cobbled village streets winding between natural stone buildings make this the ideal spot to completely relax whilst the excellent range of leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool are just waiting to be enjoyed. For the more active an 18 hole crazy golf is at hand.
This wonderful location has so much to offer from gentle scenic strolls to challenging hill walks and the visitor attractions of Wordsworth House and the tales of Beatrix Potter. Whatever you are looking for the beautiful scenery of the Lake District has it all.
A selection of comfortable country cottages and modern luxurious apartments set in a peaceful location with superb facilities.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £469 to £1695
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Spa bath sauna and steam room
- Family entertainment
- Bar and restaurant
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Pool table tennis and games room
- Children’s adventure playground
- 18 hole crazy golf
- 9 hole putting green
- Giant draught/chessboard
For more information visit the Whitbarrow Village (formerly Lakes Village Retreat website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Whitbarrow Village (formerly Lakes Village Retreat