Hoseasons South Lakeland Leisure Village
Hoseasons Dock Acres Borwick Lane, Carnforth, United Kingdom
Residing at the gateway to the Lake District is an exclusive five star development of luxurious holiday lodges with excellent facilities.
Set around a picturesque lake in 43 acres of beautifully maintained grounds and nestled between the dramatic landscape of the southern Lake District the rolling Yorkshire Dales and the coastline of Morecambe Bay South Lakeland Leisure Village is an ideal base to discover some of the UK’s most stunning scenery.
After a day exploring come back relax and enjoy the park’s superb facilities with on site restaurant and bar health and fitness centre indoor swimming pool and steam room or indulge in a soothing treatment or two at our fabulous Pure Essence Spa.
Ideally situated near Arnside and Silverdale ’Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ the parks location is perfect for exploring the many delights this wonderful area has to offer. The Lake District and ever popular Windermere are just 25 minutes’ drive and the famous Yorkshire Dales National Park is also within easy reach.
Luxury and exclusive lodges offering stylish contemporary interiors.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and freezer
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets included
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £14pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw or £20 per short break each (max 1) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £330 to £1363
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Leisure complex with indoor pool*
- Steam room*
- Beauty treatments*
- Restaurant and bar with outdoor terrace
For more information visit the South Lakeland Leisure Village website
Use your mouse to move around the map of South Lakeland Leisure Village