Hoseasons Lagganhouse Country Park
Hoseasons Ballantrae, Ballantrae, Ayrshire, United Kingdom
A real Ayrshire gem! Commanding spectacular views across the Stinchar Valley to the Irish Sea Lagganhouse nestles in 56 tranquil acres of woodland on the hills above Ballantrae.
Woodland walks and a wide array of facilities create a fantastic retreat from everyday life for families and couples alike.
Excellent walking fishing and golf abound. Stranraer is nearby Culzean Castle a 45-minute drive.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets £10 each per week or short break
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £205 to £525
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Red Squirrel Inn
- Sports bar
- Beer garden
- Wi-Fi access* (in designated areas)
- Pool table*
- Indoor soft play area
- Children’s play area
- Bike hire*
- Skate board ramp
- Games room with video games TV and Wii
For more information visit the Lagganhouse Country Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Lagganhouse Country Park