Hoseasons Killin Highland Lodges
Hoseasons Aberfeldy Road, Killin, United Kingdom
Enjoying a beautiful woodland setting close to Loch Tay just outside Killin and boasting lovely views around Ben Lawers these well maintained terraced lodges are perfectly situated for exploring the many delights of Breadalbane Scotland’s popular heartland.
Perfect for lovers of outdoor pursuits and photography this mountainous country bursts with activities.
Killin 9 hole golf course is adjacent together with a choice of courses locally. Superb watersports magnificent salmon and trout fishing hill walks climbing and gentle nature trails with abundant flora and fauna abound. The famous Falls of Dochart and the Fortingall Yew the oldest living thing in Europe are close by. The West Coast Glencoe Glasgow and Edinburgh are easily accessible.
Comfortable terraced timber lodges with their own verandah and views of mountains and countryside. Some with restricted views please check when booking.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in lounge area (in Birch and Pine 3 only)
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity by coin meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some lodges have been specially adapted for visitors with disabilities – please check when booking
Prices in the range £229 to £799
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Killin Highland Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Killin Highland Lodges