Hoseasons Kessock Highland Lodges
Hoseasons Braes of Coulmore North Kessock, North Kessock Inverness, United Kingdom
Kessock Highland Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection enviably set amidst lush rolling meadowland in the wild heart of Highland Scotland. Secluded and yet superbly located for exploring this luxurious retreat offers a truly individual flavour of Scotland surrounded by some of its most spectacular mountain scenery.
A haven of peace and tranquility these sumptuous lodges truly make the most of their tucked-away setting with decks and hot tubs lending the perfect way to soak up the unique ambience wildlife and stunning night skies.
A paradise for lovers of the great outdoors Loch Ness is close by – ideal for hopeful monster-spotters! – and nearby Great Glen affords countless scenic delights for walkers. The Cairngorms National Park creates a majestic backdrop for hikers and hosts abundant wildlife while a boat trip on the Moray Firth could reward you with a visit from dolphins. Inverness the Highland capital and home to a Gothic cathedral fantastic shops and restaurants is a short drive away.
A collection of contemporary one and two bedroom luxurious lodges with hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer tumble dryer and washing machine
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with patio furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Outdoor contemporary rotating sphere
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific Beauly Lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £665 to £1199
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Kessock Highland Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Kessock Highland Lodges