Hoseasons Keldy Forest
Hoseasons Cropton, Nr Pickering, United Kingdom
In an idyllic location on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors and set entirely within the Forestry Commission estate.
Keldy Forest offers its visitors an ideal opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A superb retreat for enjoying the most beautiful scenery this breathtaking region has to offer.
The lodges are tucked away deep in the heart of this stunning forest which is also home to an abundance of flora and fauna. Visitors can enjoy the peace and tranquility in this wonderful setting which is also conveniently located close to the thriving market town of Pickering and offers a gateway to the popular North Yorkshire coastal resorts of Scarborough Filey and Whitby.
A selection of spacious two storey timber lodges and single storey cottage.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Copper Beech lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Heating throughout
- Electricity included
- Travel cots baby baths and highchairs £5 per night each
- Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £360 to £2435
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Shop and coffee lounge
- Children’s play area
- Forest walks/cycle trails/nature trails
- Mountain biking
- Mountain bike hire*
- Ranger-led walks and activities*
For more information visit the Keldy Forest website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Keldy Forest