Hoseasons Colwell Bay
Hoseasons Fort Warden Road Colwell Bay, Freshwater Colwell Bay, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Colwell Bay is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection tastefully influenced by the Isle of Wight’s dramatic and spectacular west coast and proudly positioned just a short stroll from the sandy shores of Colwell Bay. A unique collection offering a slice of island life and the adventure promised by a sea breeze.
The fresh nautical design of these semi detached cottages complements a sleek contemporary finish to form a luxurious island retreat. Each features a beautifully planted courtyard with some boasting hot tubs and impressive barbecue areas and all enjoy access to a small brilliantly light and airy indoor swimming pool all-weather tennis court and children’s play area with the stunning beach only 300m away. Perfect for sun seeking couples or adventure loving families.
Paradise for lovers of water the Isle of Wight brims with attractions all year round from extreme sports to world famous fossil hunting on its historic cliffs. Charming Yarmouth with excellent craft shops cafés restaurants and a vibrant harbour scene is a must.
Ferry Arrangements You’ll need to make a short ferry crossing (usually about 40 minutes) for your Isle of Wight holiday. Hoseasons special arrangements make it all easy for you. Please call for details.
A luxurious collection of two bedroom cottages all with courtyard patios and furnished to the highest standard. With the picturesque Colwell Bay on the doorstep all of these quality cottages have been tastefully influenced by the sea and offer the perfect base for family holidays and romantic short breaks at any time of year.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Yarmouth and Norton cottages only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- DAB radio and iPod docking station (except Alum and Norton cottages)
- Wi-Fi* (first 100mb free)
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Compendium of family games
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Barbecue (except Alum and Norton cottages)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 1) (in specific Alum and Norton cottages only)*Charges apply.
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £239 to £1095
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Children’s play area
- Tennis court
For more information visit the Colwell Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Colwell Bay