Hoseasons Home Farm
Hoseasons Moreby Stillingfleet, Stillingfleet York, United Kingdom
Peacefully located overlooking river meadows or nestling in tranquil parkland these Scandinavian lodges enjoy a delightful setting on a family run working farm just 6 miles from historic York. Fishing available nearby.
One of England’s finest cities York boasts a wealth of history reflected in its city walls ancient ’gates’ and magnificent Minster. The award-winning Jorvik Viking Museum is a must for any visitor while the famous races excellent shops and restaurants guarantee something for all. The Yorkshire Dales North York Moors NT houses theme parks and coastal towns are all easily accessible. Other places of interest in the area are Scarborough (41 miles) Filey (42 miles) Whitby (47 miles) Harrogate (22 miles) Heartbeat Country (27 miles) and Castle Howard (21 miles).
Scandinavian two bedroom lodges each with its own verandah.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Beech and Oak lodges only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Triple glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £309 to £759
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Home Farm website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Home Farm