Hoseasons Hollybrook Lodges
Hoseasons Penny Carr Lane Easingwold, Easingwold, United Kingdom
Nestling in a secluded peaceful setting these stunning lodges are surrounded by the beautiful open countryside of the Vale of York. Perfect for those seeking a tranquil rural base Hollybrook is a small and select park that sits midway between York and Thirsk and only a mile from the antique and speciality shops of the Georgian market town of Easingwold.
A wealth of activities and attractions await you from boating on the River Ouse fishing and golf to exploring the famous Dales and Moors and taking in the historic gems of York.
The nearby town of Harrogate famous for its spa and elegant shopping is also well worth a visit.
Outstanding spacious lodges some with hot tub and patio or decking with garden furniture.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah/patio with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £459 to £1089
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Hollybrook Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Hollybrook Lodges