Hoseasons Highfield Grange
Hoseasons London Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
Set on the famous Essex sunshine coast Highfield Grange sits just 2 miles from the golden sandy beaches and bustling promenade of popular Clacton-on-Sea. Within easy reach of beautiful Constable country and boasting a wealth of on site facilities including first class entertainment and children’s activity programmes the park ensures something to keep everyone in the family amused day and night.
An excellent touring base in a region of contrasts Highfield Grange is ideally situated for exploring the tranquil Essex countryside and superbly placed for enjoying day trips to London via the A12. Closer at hand Clacton offers numerous seaside attractions and a fabulous shopping village while Colchester England’s oldest recorded town is home to an award winning zoo – a must for kids of all ages – and a wealth of family amenities.
Flatford Dedham the Tendring Scenic Drive and the seaside resorts of Frinton Walton and Holland-on-Sea are all within easy reach.
You have a choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only)
Prices in the range £116 to £1004
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor and outdoor heated fun pool complex
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- 200ft water chute
- The Grange Entertainment Centre‡
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant with sun terrace
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- All-weather sports court
- Adventure playground
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
For more information visit the Highfield Grange website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Highfield Grange