Hoseasons Hideaway Lodges
Hoseasons Todsmill Cottage Birkhill, Birkhill Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom
Standing among the broad leaved trees that line the Avon Gorge these beautifully furnished lodges offer the perfect base for exploring the unspoilt beauty of the Gorge and its wildlife including otters.
You are well placed for touring Scotland – only 19 miles from Stirling the gateway to the Highlands. Many good restaurants are available locally.
Beautifully furnished and fitted lodges.
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave and washing machine
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity by coin meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 1)
Prices in the range £228 to £729
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Hideaway Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Hideaway Lodges