Hoseasons Ashbourne Heights
Hoseasons Fenny Bentley, Fenny Bentley Ashbourne, United Kingdom
Commanding breathtaking views of the Peak District National Park from its elevated position this magnificently situated park offers the perfect place for the whole family providing excellent access to the countless attractions of Derbyshire and Staffordshire. Local attractions include Chatsworth House Carsington Water and Alton Towers sits only 13 miles away. Tissington Trail former railway line between Ashbourne and Buxton runs along side the park making it a great base for cyclists and walkers.
For the more adventurous you can enjoy horse riding or quad trekking as these are within easy reach.
Two and three bedroom luxury lodges.
- TV with DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Ashbourne Lodge 2 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £440 to £959
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Family room with TV
- Children’s play area
- Licensed shop/launderette*
For more information visit the Ashbourne Heights website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Ashbourne Heights