Hoseasons Warren Lodges
Hoseasons Warren Golf Club Woodham Walter, Woodham Walter Maldon, Essex, United Kingdom
Warren Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection an idyllic rural retreat nestling in 360 acres of exquisite countryside and woodland within the Warren Golf and Country Club. Utterly in harmony with a natural environment that includes native grazing deer this haven of peace and tranquillity unites glorious Constable Country with excellent access to central London in less than an hour – truly the best of both worlds.
Design takes centre stage in these carefully considered and beautifully appointed lodges with plentiful space and superb comfort complemented by windows that maximise the uninterrupted views. Or simply soak up the scenery al fresco from generous decks with sumptuous outdoor hot tubs.
A stunning diversity of local landscapes encompasses lush rolling hills picture-postcard villages and dreamy thatched cottages alongside sandy beaches and chic marinas – nearby Burnham on Crouch the fêted ’Cowes of the East’ teems with life during yachting season. Chelmsford is just 6 miles with direct trains to London in 35 minutes.
A collection of superior designed two three and four bedroom lodges set in beautifully landscaped countryside.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Grass Acres)
- Widescreen TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Garden and patio with furniture
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £515 to £1495
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Charming period clubhouse and golfing lounge bar
- Sports bar with Sky TV and restaurant (Bunsay Downs)
- Driving range putting green and all weather practice area
- Nature trails and canal walks
- 9 (Bunsay Downs) and 18 (Warren) hole golf courses* (tuition available*)
- Children’s play area
For more information visit the Warren Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Warren Lodges