Hoseasons Hendra Holiday Park
Hoseasons , Newquay, United Kingdom
Set in 80 acres of landscaped parkland just minutes from Newquay’s golden sand beaches this multi-award winning park truly has it all! Boasting a string of awards for its facilities and accolades for its environmental and sustainable tourism achievements Hendra offers holidays with a truly family ambience. There are a wealth of exciting outdoor activities such as archery scuba diving Segway tours and survival lessons as well as the amazing Oasis indoor fun pool boasting three flumes a rapid ride water cannon waterfall and toddlers’ pool and the outdoor heated pool.
There’s something for everyone at Hendra from family entertainment daily and lots of fun things to do with Henry and Henrietta Hippo to evenings filled with a thrilling line up of live stage acts and theme nights in the Club. Great places to eat too with a restaurant coffee bar pizzeria and traditional fish and chip shop whether you decide to eat in or takeaway! Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it at Hendra.
Newquay offers you a wealth of things to see and do from internationally renowned surfing beaches to boating gardens golf a zoo horse riding shops restaurants and nightclubs – to name but a few!
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans at this award winning park.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD (except Harlyn)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Highchairs £12.95pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included. There is a charge of £7.25 per double and £6.25 per single per week or short break.
Prices in the range £130 to £1189
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor fun pool* (£2.99pp per session) with three flumes
- Outdoor pool
- Toddlers’ pool
- Poolside terrace
- Family club with entertainment
- Daily children’s activities (over 6s)
- Bars and restaurant
- Coffee Express café
- Fish and chip shop
- Pizzeria and takeaway
- Mini 10-pin bowling
- Soft play area (under 6s)
- Table tennis
- Children’s adventure playgrounds
- Children’s train rides
- Bush survival lessons
- Family sports competitions and galas
- Segway tours*
- Scuba diving*
- Skate and scooter park
For more information visit the Hendra Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Hendra Holiday Park