Hoseasons St Helens Holiday Park
Hoseasons Hillgrove Park Field Lane St. Helens, St Helens, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Just a stone’s throw from the beach and a short trip to the popular destinations of Ryde Shanklin and Sandown and the bustling harbour town of Bembridge. This peaceful park sits in 7 acres of beautiful grounds in the quaint traditional coastal village of St Helens. A perfect escape for relaxing family holidays or short breaks enjoying one of the most tranquil retreats on the island.
Facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool children’s play area amusements and playing fields. The park is ideally located for taking full advantage of the idyllic pubs and superb family restaurants nearby.
Close to some of the island’s most popular attractions St Helens is a wonderful base from which to explore the island. Watersports theme parks coastal walks and a host of delightful family attractions are within easy reach.
A choice of caravans set in the beautiful St Helens countryside.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each (subject to availability)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £109 to £820
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Outdoor heated pool
- Playing fields with football badminton and volleyball nets
- Amusement arcade*
- Children’s adventure playground
For more information visit the St Helens Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of St Helens Holiday Park