Hoseasons Heartsease Lodges
Hoseasons Meadow Side Llanddewi, Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom
Enjoying a gloriously secluded setting with stunning countryside views these two luxurious lodges boast outdoor hot tubs and sit just minutes’ drive from the attractive Victorian spa town of Llandrindod Wells and within a few miles of the impressive reservoirs of the Elan Valley. Perfect for a relaxing break at any time of year.
Horse riding* clay shooting* and a rally driving school* are available locally. *Charges apply.
Local outdoor attractions include walking mountain biking and birdwatching with pony trekking clay pigeon shooting and rally schools nearby. The renowned book town of Hay on Wye is nearby and the Brecon Beacons National Park and Cardigan Bay are both easily accessible.
These fantastic lodges offer comfort and luxurious modern styling.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge freezer tumble dryer and washing machine
- Bath and walk in shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £349 to £799
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Heartsease Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Heartsease Lodges