Hoseasons Griffon Forest
Hoseasons Flaxton, Flaxton York, United Kingdom
Tucked away in the heart of 100 acres of woodland offering a haven of peace and tranquility to visitors and wildlife alike Griffon Forest is the perfect luxury hideaway.
Each oak lodge boasts its own setting enhanced by cosy interiors woodland walks from the doorstep and hot tubs to complete the indulgent ambience while Wild Watch cameras can beam live footage of Griffon Forest’s abundant wildlife to your TV. Perfect for romantic escapes family breaks or simply unwinding and pampering yourself in an idyllic rural retreat.
Walks cycle paths and golf are all available on park and with the Dales Moors and North East Coast easily accessible attractions abound. York’s fabulous historic and cultural delights await just 8 miles away.
Craftsman built lodges all with an outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected satellite Freeview and radio channels plus Wild Watch - live nature footage
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Utility room (except Poachers)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Bathrobes (except Keepers and Woodmans)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Timber deck with sunloungers and garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Pets £36pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some lodges have ramp access for visitors with mobility difficulties – please check when booking.
Prices in the range £515 to £1385
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Sandburn Hall – 10 mins walk (lit pathway)
- Tykes Restaurant (10% discount for all guests)
- Sports bar (Wi-Fi access)
- 18 hole golf course* driving range* and golf academy
- Indoor tennis/badminton*
- Adult cycle hire*
- Fly fishing lake*
- Network of walks and trails
- Shop with off licence and internet facility
- Day kennels
For more information visit the Griffon Forest website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Griffon Forest