Hoseasons Devon Bay
Hoseasons Hoburne Torbay Grange Road, Paignton, United Kingdom
Boasting stunning views across the crystal waters of Torbay to the sea beyond Devon Bay enjoys a wonderful hillside setting in the heart of the English Riviera. With one of Britain’s finest beaches only a 15 minute stroll away this truly is the perfect base for a seaside family holiday to remember.
Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here. The kids will love the indoor and outdoor pools their own club and exploring the adventure playground. Once the sun goes down the whole family can enjoy live sparkling entertainment into the night.
Goodrington Sands hosts idyllic sunbathing swimming and traditional seaside attractions while famous Paignton Zoo a fabulous waterpark and the glorious Devon countryside are among numerous attractions nearby.
A choice of modern and well equipped two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility. All caravans are accessed via steps
Prices in the range £224 to £1080
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool with flume
- Outdoor heated pool
- Fitness room
- Sauna/steam room
- Family entertainment
- Sammy Seahorse Club (4–12s)
- Wi-Fi access (in club area)
- Children’s adventure playground
- Soft play area
- Pool tables*
- Table tennis*
- Ten pin bowling*
- Crazy golf*
For more information visit the Devon Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Devon Bay