Hoseasons Grattons Cedar Lodges
Hoseasons Hagginton Hill Berrynarbour, Berrynarbor Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
Grattons Cedar Lodges are set within a picturesque hillside garden location on the edge of the award winning village of Berrynarbor with a pub and shop nearby in an area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning valley and sea views.
Positioned just a mile away from Exmoor National Park and close to some of the best beaches in the country with the south west coastal path nearby it’s an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just to relax in the peace and tranquillity of the garden setting.
A children’s play area a field for dog walking and a laundry room are available on site. DVD library iPod docking station and beach equipment are available for use.
A choice of one and two bedroom timber lodges.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and beach towels for hire
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Barbecue hire (£3 per day/£10 per week)
- Electricity by £1 coin meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 3)
- Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee and milk
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility
Prices in the range £172 to £695
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Grattons Cedar Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Grattons Cedar Lodges