Hoseasons Golden Sands Rhyl
Hoseasons Voryd Road Kinmel Bay, Kinmel Bay Rhyl, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Golden Sands has a great history and a vast array of facilities beautifully located in Kinmel Bay on the North Wales coast the perfect place for a family seaside holiday to remember and an excellent base for exploring the many delights of the region. The bright lights of Rhyl are just a stone’s throw away with Prestatyn Colwyn Bay Llandudno (and the Great Orme) Blue Flag beaches and Snowdonia National Park all within an easy drive.
Golden Sands has been completely redeveloped over the past few years and has a vast array of facilities to please all the family. A superb indoor heated pool multi-sports court soft play area outdoor adventure playground family entertainment venue and a sports bar and restaurant are all at hand day and night.
Golden Sands is also one of the few parks in the area to boast its own access onto a wonderful sandy beach so you really do have everything on your doorstep when you come to stay here.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or two bedroom chalets.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots £10pw each (in lounge only) (must be booked in advance)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there may be some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £135 to £839
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Children’s pool
- Bubble pool
- Entertainment venue with bar amusement arcade soft play area and takeaway options
- Family entertainment programme
- Children’s entertainment programmes
- Sports bar/restaurant
- Fish and Chip shop
- Wi-Fi access*
- Fun swings for toddlers
- Adventure playground
- Outdoor multi-sports court
- Mini shop
For more information visit the Golden Sands Rhyl website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Golden Sands Rhyl