Hoseasons Gadgirth Lodges
Hoseasons Gadgirth Estate Gadgirth Mains Annbank, Annbank Ayr, Ayrshire, United Kingdom
These Scandinavian log lodges are situated in the historic Gadgirth Estate bordering the river Ayr. The magnificent 28 acre grounds boast a riverside orchard and woodland walks plus private salmon and trout fishing (Mar 15-Oct 31).
Ayrshire is a welcoming beautiful area with much to offer visitors. Ayr 10 minutes’ drive has quaint cobbled streets superb amenities and a lively nightlife. A wealth of outdoor pursuits cultural scenic and historic gems are close by. A laundry room is available for all dates.
Outstanding double glazed Scandinavian log lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Woodburning stove in lounge
- Electric panel heaters
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets free of charge (max 1) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £309 to £749
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Gadgirth Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Gadgirth Lodges