Hoseasons Forest of Dean Lodges
Hoseasons Forest of Dean Cabins Bracelands Drive Christchurch, Coleford, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Nestling amid lush oak woodland these superb lodges enjoy a spectacular setting in the heart of England’s first national forest park. An ideally situated base for exploring the beautiful woods historic market towns and picturesque villages that combine to create the magical Forest of Dean.
Being set entirely within the Forestry Commission estate there is a wealth of outdoor activities waiting in the surrounding area from climbing and abseiling to canoeing in the Wye Valley sailing on the River Severn or enjoying the gentle walks and superb cycling paths in the largest oak woodland in the country.
Alternatively just sit back relax and soak up the glorious view peace and tranquillity right on the doorstep!
Family attractions and activities abound including craft centres gardens museums historic villages and steam train rides.
A selection of spacious timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Copper lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating throughout
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Cots baby baths and highchairs £5 per night each
- Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £375 to £3660
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Children’s play area
- Forest walking
- Mountain bike hire*
- Ranger-led walks and activities*
- Shop and coffee lounge
For more information visit the Forest of Dean Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Forest of Dean Lodges