Hoseasons Fairview Lodges
Hoseasons Patrington Road Hollym, Withernsea, United Kingdom
Fairview Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection. Boasting a spectacular setting overlooking unspoilt countryside this exclusive selection of luxury lodges enjoys an enviable location just a short drive from the magnificent Yorkshire coastline.
Each superb high quality Finnish lodge blends tradition with modern living featuring sleek contemporary kitchens stylish bathrooms and cutting edge technology with underfloor heating Smart TV’s and Blu-ray players. Most even enjoy they own outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring the area.
This lovely corner of England boasts Hull the 2017 City of Culture just 30 minutes away colourful seaside resorts a jaw-dropping coastline and miles and miles of tranquil countryside. Whether it’s sandcastles on the beach strolling around a stately home or bird watching on Spurn Point Fairview Lodges is the perfect escape in East Yorkshire.
In lodge beauty treatments* are also available. *Charges apply.
A selection of luxurious two and three bedroom solid log lodges. All with contemporary design features and most with their own outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Landrace Pietrain Berkshire and Saddleback only)
- Flat screen Smart TV with Freeview/Blu-ray
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (2 per lodge)
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £7 each per week or short break
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £465 to £1245
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Fairview Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Fairview Lodges