Hoseasons Eyemouth Holiday Park Fort Road, Eyemouth, United Kingdom
Commanding views over two bays this beautiful park enjoys a delightful coastal setting next to a marine nature reserve. A sandy beach is on your doorstep together with wonderful walks along the Berwickshire Coastal Path.
On the park you can relax and enjoy the newly refurbished bar serving a range of food throughout the day.
Visitors enjoy a free session at the nearby local indoor pool.
Sea and trout fishing diving a leisure complex and golf are all close at hand the picturesque market town of Berwick-upon-Tweed is nearby. The Jedforest Deer and Farm Park a children’s creative art centre and Manderston House boasting the only silver staircase in the world are all worth a visit. A day trip to Edinburgh is a must.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
Prices in the range £143 to £754
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- All-weather sports court
- Driftwood Complex with entertainment‡
- Bar serving a range of food throughout the day and evening
- Children’s entertainment
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
For more information visit the Eyemouth website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Eyemouth