Hoseasons Robin Hood Caravan Park
Hoseasons Green Dyke Lane Slingsby, Slingsby, United Kingdom
Located in the picturesque village of Slingsby in the heart of the Howardian Hills of Ryedale you are ideally located for exploring the many delights of North Yorkshire.
A shop launderette* play area and Wi-Fi* are available. *Charges apply.
Robin Hood Caravan Park is ideal for visiting historic York the beautiful North York Moors and numerous attractions including Flamingo Land and Castle Howard. A short drive takes you to the coastal resorts of Scarborough Filey and Whitby.
Visitors enjoy a range of luxury caravans providing modern accommodation in a peaceful setting for those wanting a slice of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. All caravans are double glazed and centrally heated and ideal for early and late season.
Two and three bedroom caravans with a light and airy decor.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bedale and Dovedale only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £179 to £565
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Robin Hood Caravan Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Robin Hood Caravan Park