Hoseasons Deerpark Forest
Hoseasons Herodsfoot, Liskeard, United Kingdom
Close to the much loved fishing village of Looe and only a short drive from Cornwall’s stunning coastline and magnificent beaches lies this secluded development of two storey lodges nestled in a picturesque river valley.
Being set entirely within the Forestry Commission estate and surrounded by woodland and millponds Deerpark promises the best of both worlds. Complete relaxation in a tranquil forest environment and a convenient location for exploring this popular Cornish area.
The cabins are all situated to make the most of their beautiful setting either in terraces to make the most of the views or small secluded clusters making this a perfect holiday destination for couples and families alike. A paradise for lovers of flora and fauna with nature literally on your doorstep Deerpark offers the ultimate retreat from modern day living.
A selection of spacious two storey timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Copper Beech lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating throughout
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots baby baths and highchairs £5 per night each
- Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £385 to £2585
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Children’s play area
- Forest walks/cycle trails/nature trails
- Mountain bike hire*
- Ranger-led walks and activities*
- Shop and coffee lounge
- Grocery bread and milk delivery service*
For more information visit the Deerpark Forest website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Deerpark Forest