Hoseasons Dean Steep
Hoseasons Barbrook, Lynton, United Kingdom
Enjoying a truly idyllic setting in 2 peaceful acres of garden and 10 acres of farmland within the Exmoor National Park Dean Steep boasts some of the most breathtaking panoramic views in Devon. Wonderful moorland and riverside walking unfolds from your door with footpaths through the lush rolling pastureland. You can also enjoy shared use of the pretty gardens with their fishponds walkways and quiet suntraps. Wi-Fi (in designated areas) a games room garden furniture barbecue* and a launderette* are also available for all dates. *Charges apply.
This is an exceptionally beautiful area perfect for lovers of nature photography riding fishing rambling and cycling. The Exmoor walking festival is held twice a year from April and September. Just 2 miles away are the twin towns of Lynton and Lynmouth home to Lynmouth Pavillion and the new Exmoor National Park Centre. Connected by their unique water powered railway and the sandy beach at Lee Bay. Doone Valley the Valley of the Rocks superb coastal walks NT properties Barnstaple Minehead and Dunster are all within easy reach.
Comfortable single storey stone built bungalows.
- TV with freesat/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Garden furniture
- Gas barbecue available for hire
- Night storage heating included
- Electric radiators
- Electricity – first £5 included then by card meter
- Babies must be included in party total (in Lundy only)
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific bungalows only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £279 to £629
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Dean Steep website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Dean Steep