Hoseasons Captain Cook’s Haven
Hoseasons Larpool Lane, Larpool Whitby, United Kingdom
Captain Cook’s Haven is beautifully set on two levels nestling beside the banks of the River Esk as it winds its way from the rugged beauty of the North Yorkshire Moors towards the bustling seaside resort of Whitby just a mile away.
These cottages offer an ideal touring centre for exploring the nearby fishing villages sandy bays and seaside resorts. You enjoy the use of a superb indoor heated swimming pool and alongside the pool is an exciting playground for children of all ages.
The historic city of York Castle Howard and the North Yorkshire Moors National Park are also within easy reach.
The North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway also runs from Whitby to Pickering and passes Captain Cook’s Haven.
Enjoy a ride or walk along the old railway track towards Whitby or Robin Hoods Bay (6 miles). Other places of interest in the area are
- Whitby Folk Festival Aug ??-??
- North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway
- Flamingoland Theme Park (20 miles)
A choice of two and three bedroom cottages and a two bedroom bungalow.
- Kitchen including 4-ring hob microwave and full-size oven (or combination microwave/convection oven in specific Endeavour Cottages)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio or small balcony
- Log effect fire and night storage heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 1) (in specific Endeavour and Adventure cottages only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £195 to £889
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Children’s playground
- Gas barbecue (Easter to Oct)
For more information visit the Captain Cook’s Haven website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Captain Cook’s Haven