Hoseasons Combe Martin Beach
Hoseasons Woodlands, Combe Martin, United Kingdom
Commanding stunning views from its beautifully landscaped setting overlooking Newberry Beach this park sits just a short stroll from the delightful North Devon village of Combe Martin.
Together with use of the facilities at its nearby sister park Sandaway you enjoy a clubhouse hosting family entertainment and an array of pubs cafés and restaurants in the village. Ilfracombe is just 4 miles.
A selection of apartments caravans and chalets set in beautiful sloping landscaped grounds and woodlands.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
Prices in the range £129 to £832
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Outdoor heated pool
- Bar and takeaway
- Wi-Fi access (in clubhouse)
- Internet café*
- Beer garden
- Pool table*
- Children’s play area
- Giant chess
- Woodland walk
For more information visit the Combe Martin Beach website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Combe Martin Beach