Hoseasons Cloncaird Castle Country Estate
Hoseasons Kirkmichael, Kirkmichael, Ayrshire, United Kingdom
Cloncaird Castle Country Estate is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection an elegant cluster of sandstone and granite cottages steeped in history rich in design and set proudly on an impressive 140-acre estate in the heart of South Ayrshire.
Striking a perfect balance between contemporary Scottish style and rustic charm each boutique cottage is renovated to Designer’s Guild standards with exquisite luxury features waiting at every turn. Some boast oak-panelled living areas or open log fires and all unite in offering beautiful outdoor areas for taking in the views of grazing Highland Cattle or sharing a local picnic hamper in style. The Estate also hosts some adorable Dutch Horses and riding lessons along with salmon fishing and shooting are available. Other unmissable treats include the wealth of beautiful walks unfolding from the doorstep.
Breathtaking countryside strolls beside the River Girvan family adventure days culture castles outdoor pursuits and renowned golf courses await just a little further afield.
A selection of one two and three bedroom cottages each individually designed and furnished to exacting standards.
- Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed with underfloor heating
- Wood burning stove (except Loft Studio and Duck Pond)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £5pw each
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £355 to £935
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Clay pigeon shooting‡
- Golf courses‡
- Horse riding*‡
- 22 miles of rambling tracks‡
- Barbecue facilities
- Launderette services*
For more information visit the Cloncaird Castle Country Estate website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Cloncaird Castle Country Estate