Hoseasons Carmarthen Bay
Hoseasons , Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Surrounded by countryside and a lovely coastline this park offers you a holiday the whole family will enjoy in an ideal spot for exploring the magic of Wales.
Close to Merlin’s city of Caerfyrddin Kidwelly Castle Dylan Thomas’ boathouse at Laugharne and RAF Pembrey located on the far side of the Gwendraeth Estuary Carmarthen Bay has something for everyone. The indoor fun pool with its flume and spa bath offers hours of relaxing fun for all the family while the more active will enjoy the challenge of the Sports Resorts programme. Young children will find plenty to keep them amused with the fun and games on offer with their own activity packed daytime entertainment.
In the evenings the Boathouse bar provides a great venue for a quiet drink and a game of pool or there’s music and lights in the Waterfront Showbar and its fabulous line up of family entertainment including shows dancing competitions and live cabaret.
Please note a railway line runs adjacent to the park (limited Service).
This beautiful area is home to a wealth of visitor attractions – castles gardens coastal parks theme parks farm parks waterfalls potteries and opportunities for watersports and outdoor pursuits abound.
Choose from comfortably equipped three bedroom chalets and two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
Prices in the range £161 to £1257
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated fun pool with flume
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Spa bath
- Family entertainment‡
- Waterfront Showbar‡
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
- Soft play area
- Children’s adventure playground
- Crazy golf*
For more information visit the Carmarthen Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Carmarthen Bay