Hoseasons Castle Pren Lodges
Hoseasons Castlepren Llanbister Road, Castle Pren Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom
Boasting panoramic countryside views from their idyllic setting on a working farm in glorious rural mid-Wales this boutique collection of brand new uniquely designed eco–friendly lodges positioned to make the best of the views and offer a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Walk across unspoilt farmland and hills. Elan Valley reservoirs and Brecon Beacons National Park are an easy drive away.
Enjoy the pretty towns and numerous outdoor pursuits close by including horse riding clay shooting and rally driving school. Shops and an inn are both within 15 minutes’ drive.
Cycle hire* is available in the area. *Charges apply.
Brand new for 2015 a small cluster of two bedroom lodges. Luxurious and contemporary ideal for a relaxing escape or romantic break.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Game console
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Decking with furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Woodburning stove
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in Sais Lodge only)
- Welcome pack on arrival
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £395 to £875
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Castle Pren Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Castle Pren Lodges