Hoseasons California Cliffs
Hoseasons Rottenstone Lane Scratby, Scratby Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Whatever you are looking for you’re sure to find it at California Cliffs! You can choose the bright lights and seaside hustle and bustle of nearby Great Yarmouth relax in the peace tranquillity and waterside villages and pubs of the Norfolk Broads or simply enjoy all the park has to offer.
A firm favourite with all the family California Cliffs is just a short walk from a superb sandy beach stretching for miles along the glorious Norfolk coast. An indoor pool with a conservatory style roof and access through to a heated outdoor splash pool and twisting flume are among the attractions of this fun filled park. With something to suit everyone the whole family will love the sports programmes on offer crazy golf and adventure playground – to mention but a few!
Once the sun goes down you can enjoy a tasty meal in The Waterside bar before enjoying the dazzling entertainment provided for all the family in the Clifftop Showbar. Historic Norwich boat trips nature reserves and theme parks are among many attractions close at hand.
Choose from two or three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £156 to £901
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor and outdoor heated pool complex with twisting flume
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Family entertainment‡
- Clifftop Showbar‡
- Children’s entertainment‡
- The Waterside Bar and Restaurant
- Fast food and takeaway
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- All-weather sports court
- Children’s adventure playground
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
- Crazy golf
- Shop and gift shop
For more information visit the California Cliffs website
Use your mouse to move around the map of California Cliffs