Hoseasons Caddy’s Corner Lodges
Hoseasons Carnmenellis, Carnmenellis Nr Falmouth, United Kingdom
Caddy’s Corner Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection stunningly located off the beaten track equidistant from the beauty and diversity of Cornwall’s north and south coasts. Enjoying far-reaching views south towards the spectacular Lizard Peninsula this idyllic rural retreat unlocks endless opportunities for creating cherished holiday memories with family and friends.
Style space and setting steal the show in these luxury contemporary lodges with everything on hand for the perfect family break. Each lodge enjoys access to the wildflower area and children’s play park and boasts an outdoor deck for idyllic star gazing al fresco dining or simply drinking in the views.
Exploring Cornwall’s peninsulas doesn’t get better than this – 20 minutes’ drive in any direction leads to surfing hotspots pristine beaches rugged cliffs hidden coves and tranquil sailing waters and the area hosts numerous cycling walking and riding trails. Stithians Watersports centre is nearby sea safaris Falmouth picturesque St Ives and the world-famous Eden Project are easily accessible.
A selection of beautifully designed two and three bedroom lodges with countryside views. Some with outdoor hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Gwenver and Leven only)
- Flat screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (in master bedroom)
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific Godrevy Leven and Perran only)
- Welcome pack on arrival
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £303 to £1425
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Caddy’s Corner Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Caddy’s Corner Lodges