Hoseasons Llanrug, Llanrug Caernarfon, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Brynteg is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection the perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like!
Set between mountains and sea and boasting its own mountain lake this is truly the best of both worlds – a fabulous choice of activities combined with an idyllic relaxing country retreat.
Snowdon’s spectacular summit railway is just 5 minutes’ drive away Caernarfon Padern Lake and a wealth of castles steam train rides and glorious beaches are all close by.
An excellent touring base Brynteg is within easy reach of many of North Wales’ attractions and places of interest.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Brynteg Lodge 2 Plus Brynteg Lodge 3 Plus and Brynteg Lodge 3 Deluxe only)
- TV with selected Freeview channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Use of bath/hand towels and two bathrobes (in lodges only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots highchairs and buggies £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £199 to £1559
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor tropically heated pool with children’s pool
- Spa* sauna* and steam room*
- Country Club with Brasserie restaurant
- Over 21s Library Bar
- Poolside Bistro with outside decked area
- Wi-Fi access
- 20ft indoor climbing wall*and trampolining
- Aero ball*
- Indoor soft play area
- Snooker/pool table*
- Sports hall and badminton*
- Adventure play park
- Fishing* tennis* and table tennis*
For more information visit the Brynteg website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Brynteg