Hoseasons Bron Eifion Lodges
Hoseasons Bron Eifion, Criccieth, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Offering you a tranquil base for exploring the Llyn Peninsula and Snowdonia National Park these family run lodges and fishing lakes are perfect for a peaceful break at any time of year. The lodges all enjoy lakeside views and stand in the heart of 40 acres of beautiful mature woodland – a haven for wildlife. A paradise for anglers the 6 acre lake* (commercially stocked with coarse fish) is open all year round.
The seaside village of Criccieth and the riverside village of Llanystumdwy both with shops pubs and restaurants are 1 mile away.
You have a choice of spacious very comfortable two and three bedroom lodges. All with countryside and lakeside views.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Cedron VIP Lodge only)
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Terrace and barbecue
- Gas central heating by meter reading (except Cedron and Cedron VIP)
- Electric central heating by coin meter (in Cedron and Cedron VIP only)
- Electricity by coin meter
- Cots £7pw and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) (except Teigi Lodge)
- All non smoking accommodation
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
Prices in the range £315 to £969
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Bron Eifion Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Bron Eifion Lodges