Hoseasons Broadland Holiday Village
Hoseasons Marsh Road, Oulton Broad, Suffolk, United Kingdom
The brick built bungalows and modern caravans at Broadland Holiday Village offer an idyllically peaceful setting on the banks of picturesque Oulton Broad.
Awarded the Tourist Board’s highest grade of ”excellence” for the quality of its facilities this friendly family run park is one of the finest in East Anglia. It has something for everyone from leisurely marshland walks to thrilling watersports activities.
You can enjoy a superb indoor heated swimming pool with children’s pool and viewing areas or pamper yourself in the hair health and beauty salon. The Quayside Bar and Restaurant overlooking the marina serves delicious meals and takeaways.
A pleasant walk from the Holiday Village leads to Nicholas Everitt Park which has tennis courts bowling greens and recreational areas for all your family whilst the ever popular Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park at Lowestoft is within easy reach.
A choice of brick built bungalows or two and three bedroom caravans ideal for holidays at any time.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Broadside Plus Broadsrest Plus Broadsmead Plus and Broadsedge Plus only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower (in bungalows only)
- Shower (in caravans only)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Storage heating in lounge included (in bungalows only)
- Electricity by card meter (in bungalows only)
- Gas and electricity included (in caravans only)
- Babies must be included in party total (in caravans only)
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 1 small breeds only) (in specific bungalows only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £209 to £882
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool†
- Children’s pool†
- Fitness studio
- Hair* health* and beauty salon*
- Quayside Bar and Restaurant with bar meals and takeaway
- Wi-Fi access (Quayside Bar and Restaurant)
- Pool table*
- Boat launching and mooring* facilities
- Fishing (rod licence required) (close season Mar 15-Jun 15)
- Private marina
For more information visit the Broadland Holiday Village website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Broadland Holiday Village