Hoseasons Bossiney Bay
Hoseasons Bossiney, Tintagel, United Kingdom
This small scenic park sits minutes from a beautiful sandy bay and is a real hidden gem. Enviably located in a picturesque valley just 5 minutes from historic Tintagel the fabled birthplace of King Arthur it offers visitors a superb base from which to explore the magnificent North Cornwall coastline.
The land surrounding the park is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are a host of National Trust properties and hidden villages to visit during your stay.
Choose from holiday homes lodges apartment or traditional Cornish cottages.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Bossiney Bay Cottage Superior Country Lodge Four VIP Superior Country Lodge Six VIP and Country Lodge Four VIP Platinum)
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)*Charges apply
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £186 to £1149
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Bossiney Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Bossiney Bay