Hoseasons Bideford Bay
Hoseasons Bucks Cross, Bideford, United Kingdom
Beautifully situated on a wooded hillside affording superb views out to sea Bideford Bay centres around the old Manor House at its heart and makes a perfect base for exploring this wonderful corner of Devon.
There’s something for everyone on the park from indoor and outdoor swimming pools and crazy golf to the challenge of a mini assault course.
Relax in the evening with the brand new programme of entertainment including live music comics outdoor concerts and much more.
A wealth of visitor attractions await in the surrounding area with the picturesque fishing village of Clovelly within 10 minutes drive dramatic Hartland Point and famous Westward Ho! a little further along the coast.
Theme parks gardens museums and a host of walking and riding opportunities are all within easy reach.
Choose from comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom chalets.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Due to steep gradients Bideford Bay is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties.
Prices in the range £152 to £1265
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated fun pool
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with flume
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Family entertainment‡
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Manor House Restaurant
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- All-weather sports court
- Soft play area
- Mini assault course
- Children’s playground
- Crazy golf*
For more information visit the Bideford Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Bideford Bay