Hoseasons Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges
Hoseasons Scarness Bassenthwaite, Bassenthwaite Keswick, United Kingdom
Nestling at the foot of the dramatic Skiddaw Mountain on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake these superb lodges offer an idyllic setting in one of the Lake District’s most gloriously unspoilt areas. Breathtaking views tranquil surroundings and wonderful walks are yours to enjoy.
Historic houses gardens castles monuments museums and many fascinating craft shops and galleries are all within 30 minutes drive of this small and exclusive park which holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation.
A superb range of holiday lodges set in secluded woodland surroundings on the edge of Bassenthwaite Lake.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Parkland Lodge Plus Country Lodge Plus Lakeland Lodge Plus and Lakeside Lodge 4 Plus only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- French doors to timber patio with gas barbecue
- Gas and electricity by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific Parkland Country Country Lodge Plus Woodland Lakeside Lodge 6 and Lakeland Lodge 4 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £379 to £1469
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Wi-Fi access (in reception)
- DVD lending library
- Private sailing craft welcome
- Small children’s play area
For more information visit the Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges