Hoseasons Aymestrey Lodges
Hoseasons Aymestrey House Aymestrey, Leominster, United Kingdom
Nestled in stunning Herefordshire countryside this small development of luxury lodges offers the perfect retreat for couples and families alike. The lodges have superb views down the surrounding valley and are ideally situated for exploring the delights of the beautiful border countryside. Awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation the park has landscaped grounds with a small nature pond Italian garden and summer house.
The nearby historic market town of Leominster dating back to the 7th century has an abundance of shops cafes and pubs and is steeped in history and stunning architecture. The landscaped grounds of the park with a small nature pond Italian ornate garden and summer house provide visitors with a tranquil paradise in which to relax unwind and savour the beautiful scenery.
Deluxe and exclusive one two and three bedroom Scandinavian round log lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD/CD/radio
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
Prices in the range £399 to £1079
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Aymestrey Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Aymestrey Lodges