Hoseasons Sandymouth Holiday Park
Hoseasons Stibb, Sandymouth Bay Bude, United Kingdom
This enviably located park sits just a short walk from Sandymouth Bay in an idyllic setting amidst 24 acres of beautiful rolling meadowland only 15 minutes’ drive from Bude. Boasting a wealth of child-friendly facilities Sandymouth is a firm favourite with families seeking to relax in glorious North Cornwall.
With something to suit everyone an indoor heated pool mini-market arcade bar restaurant crazy golf and an adventure play area featuring a full-size pirate ship are among a superb array of amenities at hand.
Rich in golden beaches bustling seaside resorts picturesque fishing villages rugged coastal scenery and contrasting gentle inland countryside this ’Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ has much to offer any visitor. Popular Bude hosts watersports and leisure attractions aplenty.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Hartland Lodge and Atlantic View 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Blue Neptune 2 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £129 to £1235
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Children’s pool
- Modern bar restaurant and clubhouse
- Family entertainment
- Children’s club (6–13s)
- Waves Café and takeaway
- Pool tables*
- Games arcade
- Competitions bingo*
- Black Pearl children’s adventure playground
- Crazy golf*
For more information visit the Sandymouth Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Sandymouth Holiday Park