Hoseasons Astbury Falls Lodges
Hoseasons Astbury, Astbury Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
Surrounded by a breathtaking landscape of unspoilt rolling countryside meandering rivers and a lovely waterfall these outstanding lodges offer an idyllic retreat with fly and coarse fishing*. Golf is available locally (1 mile). *Charges apply.
Steeped in history reflected in its local architecture and World Heritage Site museums this fascinating area boasts a timeless charm.
Ancient towns including Shrewbury and famous Ludlow offer superb shops and charm aplenty while landmarks such as Ironbridge Gorge should not be missed. The Severn Valley Steam Railway the Severn Valley Railway museum and the historic foot ferry at Hampton Loade also offer great days out.
Outstanding lodges tastefully furnished.
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Timber decked verandah with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Complimentary welcome pack – tea milk and sugar
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £315 to £859
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Leisure Centre (3 miles from park)
- Outdoor heated pool (5 miles from park)
- Coarse fishing*
For more information visit the Astbury Falls Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Astbury Falls Lodges