Hoseasons Ancarraig Lodges
Hoseasons Hazel Hardie c/o Roy Homes Ltd 8 Lotland Street, Bunloit Drumnadrochit, United Kingdom
Surrounded by 90 acres of secluded private parkland these well appointed Scandinavian style lodges enjoy a splendid setting on the Great Glen Way in the hills above Loch Ness. A haven of peace and tranquillity just 3 miles along a winding mountain road from Drumnadrochit village this is a perfect base to relax unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Loch Ness offers cruising and fishing trips and the surrounding area bursting with castles glens beautiful lochs magnificent waterfalls and woods full of wildlife has much to delight any visitor including hill and forest walking horse riding and mountain biking. Inverness with its excellent shops and amenities is easily accessible.
Comfortable south facing lodges with verandah.
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by card meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Juniper 4 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £199 to £579
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Ancarraig Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Ancarraig Lodges