Hoseasons Allerton Country Park
Hoseasons Allerton Mauleverer, Knaresborough, United Kingdom
Allerton Park is a quiet and relaxing holiday base ideally located for exploring the numerous attractions of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside Harrogate the Dales and Moors.
There is a launderette* and children’s play area on the park available for all dates. *Charges apply.
Awarded the David Bellamy Silver Award for Conservation this park offers a wealth of scenic and historic sites close by including Knaresborough and Old Mother Shipton’s Cave. Just a short drive away is The Lightwater Valley Theme Park and among the many castles and ruins to be found in the area are Fountains Abbey and Ripley Castle. The ancient city of York with its superb shopping famous Minster Railway Museum and fascinating Jorvik Viking Centre is easily accessible.
Choose from comfortable caravans or timber lodges.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £225 to £799
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Allerton Country Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Allerton Country Park